If you’re training for a Marathon or Half Marathon big-city road race, SQUADRUN has the training plan to help you achieve your goal.
Our experienced team of coaches has decades training and racing experience combined with a wealth of knowledge and understanding about what is required to get you in your best possible fitness for race day.
In less-than two years alone over 1000 SQUADRUN athletes have successfully completed their target event.
Regardless of whether you’re a first time ‘plodder’ or a veteran athlete looking to better your performance, the SQUADRUN ‘train to target’ programmes will ensure you achieve your goal of running well come race day.
Train to Target programmes are customizable and give you the ability to plan your training around your busy life while detailing the important runs by priority so you never miss what matters most. The SQUADRUN team will ensure all the training intensities are tailored to your specific fitness and ability while guiding you through the essentials of making the programme work right for you. All the while our massive training community will be there to support you along the way.
SQUADRUN will be training athletes with programmes specifically written for the following marathon and half marathons Click to expand list
- The Lion Foundation Rotorua Marathon (06-May-2017)
- RECT Rotorua Half Marathon (06-May-2017)
- Air New Zealand Hawkes Bay Marathon (13-May-2017)
- NZ Sotheby’s RE Hawkes Bay Half Marathon (13-May-2017)
- Tauranga International Marathon
- Tauranga International Half-marathon
- ASB Auckland Marathon (29-October-2017)
- Barfoot and Thompson Auckland Half Marathon (29-October-2017)
- TCS New York City Marathon (05-November-2017)
- Air New Zealand Queenstown Marathon (18-November-2017)
- NZ Sotheby’s RE Queenstown Half Marathon (18-November-2017)
If your target race isn’t listed above LET US KNOW and we’ll gladly work with you to create a training programme
just for you!
At only $12/w the “Train to Target” Marathon and Half Marathon plans represent exceptional value far beyond the basic programme.
- Get 1-7 runs per week from a ‘target-specific’ programme, tailored to your fitness,
- Join the massive and exclusive SQUADRUN community,
- Group Discounts and special offers,
- Access to the most enthusiastic, experienced and hard working run coaches in Australasia,
- AND MORE!
If you want to know more, contact our team today!