Rechargeable work headlamp with ultra-long runtime
- 3000 lumens
- x1 21700 Li-ion battery (included)
- USB Type C rechargeable
- IP66 rate protection
- Weight: 437g
|Headlamp size||3.62” x 2.20” x 1.73” / 92 x 56 x 44 mm|
|Battery case size||4.21” x 1.97” x 1.61” / 107 x 50 x 41 mm|
|Weight||15.41 oz / 437 g (including battery and headband)|
|Battery Type||Included two rechargeable 21700 Li-ion batteries|
The upgraded version Fenix HP30R V2.0 is a rechargeable high-performance separate headlamp. The power comes from the two included 21700 rechargeable batteries that allow for extended runtime in an easy-to-recharge case with the unique ability to also charge your other digital devices as a power bank. The 3 unique LED’s can all be used at once to disperse an amazing 3000 lumens that reaches over 270 meters. The versatility of this headlamp begins with the belt-worn battery case that allows for lightweight and comfortable design on the head. The unique ability to utilize both flood and spot levels at once provides you adaptable light. The HP30R V2.0 can be a life-saving tool to search and rescue professionals.
- 3000 lumens maximum output; 120 hours maximum runtime.
- One XHP50 white light LED, 2*XP-G3 S4 neutral white light LEDs; with a lifespan of 50000 hours.
- Included 2*5000mAh Li-ion batteries.
- Integrated die-casting security and better heat dissipation.
- Rotary switch simultaneously activates spot- and floodlight modes.
- Dual interface for charging and discharging capability.
- Dual wearing way of battery case: can be clipped on the headband or can be belt-worn.