Ultralight Trail Running Headlamp
The Fenix HL18R-T is a lightweight trail running headlamp.
This attractive running headlamp has two power source options controlled by two independent switches.
You can use the included ARB-LP1300 Li-polymer battery pack as your first option. The secondary power options are 3 AAA batteries.
Offering two power source options provides peace of mind during the long runs on the dark trails. For added security, the headband of the
Fenix HL18R-T is reflective and sweat-channeling. Additionally, you can easily charge the headlamp with the included Micro USB cord.
The max output of the Fenix HL18R-T is 500 lumens, with a 20-hour runtime mode for trail running. Get running today with the new Fenix HL18R-T.
Size: 2.70″ x 1.85″ x 1.55″
Weight: 63.2 (excliding battery)
Battery Type: Included a 1300 Mah Li-Polymer Battery Pack;compatible with 3 AAA Ni-MH/Alkaline
- Cree XP-G3 S3 neutral white and Everlight 2835 white LED’s, with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- Included a 1300 Mah Li-Polymer Battery Pack; compatible with 3 AAA Ni-MH/Alkaline batteries (charging prohibited).
- Lockout function avoids accidental activation.
- Dual switches for easy and fast operation.
- Three spotlight and two floodlight output levels.
- Micro USB charging port, 5V/1A for direct charging.
- Battery level indication reminds remaining battery status.
- Patented rotary push-pull clasp for single-handed headband adjustment.
- Made of quality plastics and aluminum, three times injection molding process saves O-ring.