Designed by ultra-adventurer Peter Bakwin, the PB Adventure Vest 2.0 will help you go further, higher and harder.
Version 2.0 includes all the same great features as the original plus many improvements. Side adjustment straps, hidden in side pockets, allow for a fine tuned fit and eliminate bounce. An added side access zipper and gear storage separator makes accessing and securing a reservoir easy. 340gm Power Mesh is strong and durable, and Silnylon 66 provides increased seam strength.
The PB Vest 2.0 is stronger and more durable, enabling you to go anywhere with confidence.
SPECS & DETAILS
- GPS Locator / phone pockets (2)
- Bellows side pockets can carry 26 oz. bottles
- Gel or bar pouches (4)
- Electrolyte or valuables pockets (2)
- Fully adjustable sternum straps (2)
- Emergency whistle
- Super soft VelvetexTM no-chafe binding
- Micro adjustment straps for better fit (2)
- Quick reservoir access zipper
- Internal bungee and gear seperation panel
- Two zippered compartments
- Secure lat pockets, with stretch panel behind (2)
- Trekking pole (2) and Ice Axe (1) loops
- Accommodates a 70 oz. reservoir (sold separately)
Sizing At Chest (Unisex):
- S/M: 23 – 36 in / 58 – 91 cm
- M/L: 31 – 40 in / 79 – 102 cm
- XL: 38 – 48 in / 97 – 122 cm
- New adjustment straps fine tune the fit
- Measure wearing the clothes you intend to wear
- A vest full of gear will fit smaller
- Volume Capacity: 671 in3 / 11L
- Fluid Capacity: 2 x 20 oz bottles / 2 x 591 mL
- Weight: 16 oz. (21.5 oz. with bottles) / 454 g (610 g with bottles)
- Height: 16 in. / 41 cm
- Width: 9 in. / 23 cm
- Depth: 4.5 in. / 11 cm
15 % discount off RRP prices for Squadrun members. Contact TheCoaches@Squad.Run for the discount code.