Updated in 2021, the V3 Responsiv 18L shares all the features of our best selling Responsiv 12L,
but with extra capacity and a secure zipped rear compartment.
Go Longer, Further and Harder with the Responsiv 18L. We have made this race vest for people who need to carry
a little more equipment, maybe on a longer Ultra, a FKT attempt or a winter challenge when more clothing might be required.
This trail running pack is perfect for long races with less aid stations and expected poor weather!
● Polyester monofilament mesh for better breathability and durability
● Stretch fabric for stability and comfort
● Adjustable Freelock® mictometric buckles for a perfect fit
● Race Vest with 9 pockets. Lower rear zipped pocket, and additional front stretch pocket
● Total volume of 18 litres
● 1 main pocket, 17 litres, hydration compatible
● Front pole holder system
● Adjustable chest strap design
● Layered pockets for better internal organisation, 1 zipper
● Reflective details front and rear
● Compatible with the new quiver
● Delivered with 2 x 600ml EazyFlask
Many runners struggle to get everything they need into the Responsiv 12L for longer races with larger mandatory kit lists,
or the need for more durable clothing and equipment which adds pack size and a bit of weight.
The Responsiv 18L is perfect for those bigger and longer races and big days out.
Up front there are 2 bottle pockets, 2 stretch pockets which fit a surprising amount of food!
Plus a zipped pocket which will fit most phones. To the rear there is another accessible zipped stretch pocket.
The main compartment is zip accessed through the top and the side, is hydration reservoir compatible and has an
internal zip secure pocket. If that isn’t enough pockets… we added an additional stretch pocket on the rear.
Stretch materials that auto compress on your back mean that you can use this one pack for shorter events
and training runs and for longer adventures or races.
Size (chest): S (86 – 94), M (94 – 102), L (102 x 110)
A SQUADRUN Note on sizing,
We have found Raidlight to run significantly smaller than other brands. For women, you should consider a pack one to TWO sizes larger than you would otherwise wear. For men, about one size up will do.
Despite this, Raidlight do not manufacture XL (effectively M or L elsewhere).
Composition: 59% Polyamide, 28% Polyester, 13% Elastane