Flagship of the Responsiv range.
The new updated Responsiv 12L is an ergonomic and lightweight vest pack
with 12 litre capacity and only weighs 230g, allowing you to pack your essentials
for most runs and races in lightweight comfort.
Updates include additional pockets, new front pole holder
- Polyester monofilament mesh for better breathability and durability
- Stretch fabric for stability and comfort
- Adjustable Freelock® mictometric buckles for a perfect fit
- Race Vest with 9 pockets. Lower rear zipped pocket, and additional front stretch pocket
- Total volume of 12 litres
- 1 main pocket. 11 litres, hydration compatible
- Front pole holder system
- Adjustable chest strap design
- Layered pockets for better internal organisation, 1 zipper
- Reflective details front and rear
- Compatible with the new quiver
- Delivered with 2 x 600ml EazyFlask
Body hugging race vest design, sticks to your back like a limpet!
Twin elastic chest straps give freedom to breathe while at the same time avoiding bounce.
The vest part of the pack uses highly breathable monofilament mesh, allowing heat and perspiration to escape.
PERFECT FIT ADJUSTMENT:
The freelock micrometric dial adjustment system on the sides of the pack allow you get a perfect fit, even on the move,
as softflasks on the front empty as you drink the dials can be turned to maintain perfect tension.
Set your front straps to the width you want, then use the dials to adjust fit.
With a total of 9 pockets, 6 that can be reached on the move, you can store lots of items to hand, 2 for hydration on the front,
2 stretch storage for food and more, 1 zipped front and 1 zipped lower rear for secure items. The main rear compartment is
hydration compatible for a reservoir and there is an internal zipped security pocket. The external stretch rear pocket can easily
hold a damp jacket and more. This is a truly versatile 12L trail running pack.
Men’s Size (chest): S (86 – 94), M (94 – 102), L (102 – 110)
Women’s Size (chest): S (84 – 90), M (90 – 96), L (96 – 104)
A SQUADRUN Note on sizing,
We have found Raidlight to run significantly smaller than other brands. For women, you should consider a pack one to TWO sizes larger than you would otherwise wear. For men, about one size up will do.
Despite this, Raidlight do not manufacture XL (effectively M or L elsewhere).
Composition: 59% Polyamide, 28% Polyester, 13% Elastane